I am Mindaugas Žiūkas, born in 1979, in Vilnius, where I have been living until recently. I have been working as a freelance photographer since 2003 and I offer something that is meaningful, beautiful, of high quality, modern and fancy: starting from tips, advice, suggestions for photo shoot routes as well as various ideas of photo shooting, preparation of photo shoot contracts and other related documentation, finishing with the qualitative final production. I offer printed photos, photo albums, photo books and printed paintings on canvas, which leave no doubt about the quality. I would define the style of my works as the combination of photo-journalism and portrait: I try not to miss the most important and interesting moments, to catch natural shots, also with some easy and untroubled posing, to capture expressive moments when people do not notice me and to work in such a way that photo taking would become an enjoyable, professional, sometimes invisible part of the event for You and Your guests, however, not making it an obligation to take a picture in the middle of the most interesting conversation. When photo shooting, I always look for a sense and emotion in people’s faces, action, interesting perspectives and environmental details that could harmoniously complement the shot: it fills images photos with more playfulness, vividness and naturalness.
Examples of my works
I have placed a number of my works on this website. I hope You’ll enjoy them. Contact me if You wish more examples. I am ready to provide both the most beautiful photos and collections of photos of many separate wedding or other event (just like they were handed over to customers), as well as examples of photo albums and photo books. I am willing to provide this so You could clearly understand what final result to expect.
I work in Lithuania and abroad
I fluently communicate in English and Russian, studied at the Netherlands, lived and worked in Italy, Belgium, Latvia and Belarus and have considerable experience in working with people, therefore I feel free when working in a multicultural environment. I am mobile, I plan my time flexibly and I am willing to work in both Lithuania and abroad.
Photo studio in Vilnius or a mobile studio at Your premises
For photography projects that require specific lighting conditions and long work “under the roof”, I offer the space and a professional photo studio in the central part of Vilnius, or a mobile photo studio installments with studio flashes, which are brought and installed at the premises of the photo session (for more information see section “Studio”). I am ready to provide enough flashes to take high-quality well lighted pictures of larger events which take place in separate spaces, each of which require individual lighting (hotels, manor houses, exhibition centers, etc.).
Organizational and legal aspects
In addition to the creative side, I pay much attention to the organizational and legal matters, which are established in the contract with the customers. My package of services also includes the preparation of contract on photography services, which has been constantly improved and, in my opinion, clearly states the essential interests of the customer and of the photographer in many situations arising before, during and after photo sessions. Contracts with customers can be coordinated and signed remotely by exchanging signed copies. I want my customers to know they will receive not promises but professionally rendered services, that the work will be provided on time and that their interests will be secured, therefore the contract focuses more on the customers’ convenience.
1. Photo session planning, selection of locations for photo sessions, advice. If needed, arrival to locations of events before photo session in order to familiarize with environment, assessment of installing additional lighting in the premises (banquet halls or other larger spaces);
2. Photography services in Lithuania and abroad (fluent communication in Lithuanian, English and Russian);
3. If needed, immediate advice for professional make-up artist and stylist services;
4. Preparation of contract on photography services (in Lithuanian/English);
5. If necessary, photo studio in Vilnius or the installation of a mobile photo studio at Your place;
6. Two cameras and professional objective-lenses from wide-angle, portrait to telephoto objective-lenses.
7. An additional photographer is possible;
8. If the event takes place in spacious or separate large rooms, I offer additional photo lighting to ensure high-quality photos.
9. Independent transport;
10. Contractual financial obligations for customers to ensure Your interests (in case of default, regarding the provision of the final product on time, etc., as determined in the contract);
11. Confidentiality obligation and the restrictions for use of personal photos in a public spaces under the agreement;
12. Selection of photos and preparation for printing (the number of photos depends on the nature and duration of the event as well as on Your preference);
13. The print of selected photos on exceptionally high-quality paper of non-standard format – it makes Your photos exceptional, they are nice to see and touch, in addition, they are covered with special coating that protects from imprints and ensures the survival of beautiful moments within time;
14. The selection of only high-quality photo albums and pasting of photos as well as modelling and printing of photo books.
15. High-quality wide format printing on high-quality paper and canvas providing the artistic value (for photo-painting for medium-sized and larger portraits), framing;
16. The transfer of all high-quality digital shots (which include not a single bad shot since such shots are erased during playback). In addition, selected and processed for printing high-resolution shots and a separate copy of minimized shots for quick sharing with beloved ones via the Internet, e-mail, etc. are also handed over.
17. The storage of a backup copy of Your photo archive;
18. Short terms of service performance: photos, DVD with all shots and the shots ready for printing as well as a complete photo album are handed over only within 7-14 days! The final product may be provided earlier (with extra cost);
19. Other solutions and services of photography according to Your preference.
Photo printing on exceptional paper of high-quality and size
I offer photos printed on a professional photo paper outside the traditional format: the photo format may be of regular rectangle or of elongated format (for panoramas). High-quality paper and non-traditional format provide photos with exclusivity and allow to reveal the most important moments in a more creative way.
Traditional photo albums
Upon Your preference, I deliver a collection of photos pasted in a photo album. Quality is important, therefore, I offer high-quality albums of Henzo (Netherlands) or other manufacturers according to the desired colour and price, having a capacity of 50, 70, 80 and 100-120 photos (one large picture is pasted on one page).
Image boxes, packaging for prints
Elegant, hand made image boxes covered with textile of selected color, with up to 100 images printed on 15 x 23 cm. professional photo paper. The boxes might by customized with engraved text or other options, which might be selected from the catalog. The image box can also include a stylish USB memory stick, holding a collection of your digital images.
I offer high-quality photo books with leather covers produced in Lithuania, or world-wide-known high-quality photo books produced by Graphistudio in Italy. Taking into account the manufacturer of a photo book, paper quality, book size, number of pages, cover type (e. g. cover can be made of leather, glass, metal, etc.) or the packaging (leather case, carrying case, glass stand with a hood, etc.), the costs of such photo book range from one thousand to a few thousand litas.
Photo book sizes may range from 10 x 10 cm to 40,5 x 51 cm.
We offer professional photo studio services. The studio is located in the central part of Vilnius. A mobile photo studio can also be installed at home or office, in any city of Lithuania. For more information please follow to section “Studio“.
Tel. +370-699-54770 | firstname.lastname@example.org | BigMoments.lt Facebook | Skype: m.ziukas